Your Choice in Navratri 2019 Cars Under 5 Lakhs
For Cars Below Rs. 5 Lakhs, there are 7 new models on offer from various manufacturers.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Renault Triber
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Hyundai Santro
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Renault Kwid
Who will be your choice in Navratri 2019
The festival season is going to start in India. Both customers and companies have agreed on Navratri, Dussehra, Dhanteras and Diwali. In such a situation, if you are thinking of buying a car for a budget range this Navratri, then this news of ours can be of great use to you. We are going to tell you about 7 such cars of Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai and Renault, which are worth less than 5 lakh rupees. These cars also include the recently launched Renault Triber and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. Apart from this, they include the 2018 Hyundai Santro and Renault Kwid along with the 2019 model Alto K10, Alto and Wagon R. So know about the performance and price of these cars,
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Performance – The 1197cc, 4-cylinder, 16-valve petrol engine of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios generates 83 PS of power and 113.7 Nm of torque. There is also an option of AMT with 5-speed MT. At the same time, the 1186cc, 3-cylinder 12 valve diesel engine generates 75 PS of power and 190.2 Nm of torque. There is also an option of AMT with 5-speed MT.
- Price- The starting ex-showroom price of the petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is Rs 4.99 lakh.
- The Performance-Renault Triber has a 999cc 3-cylinder petrol engine for power. Its engine generates a maximum power of 72 PS and a peak torque of 96Nm.
- Price- Renault Triber’s starting ex-showroom price is Rs 4.95 lakh.
Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Performance – The 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is available in two engines. The 1.0-liter K-Series engine generates a maximum power of 67 bhp. At the same time, the 1.2-liter K12B engine generates 82 bhp of maximum power. Both engines have a 5-speed manual gearbox. At the same time, customers also get the option of automatic transmission (AMT) in this car.
- Price- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R has an initial Delhi ex-showroom price of Rs. 4.34 lakhs.
- Performance – To give power to the new Hyundai Santro, it has a 4-cylinder, 1.1-liter petrol engine, which produces maximum power of 68 bhp and peak torque of 99 Nm. It has a 5-speed manual gearbox. At the same time, for the first time, it has the option of automatic transmission.
- Price- Hyundai Santro has an initial Delhi ex-showroom price of Rs 3.90 lakh.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Performance- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 has a 1.0-liter K-Series engine for power. Its engine generates a maximum power of 68 PS and a peak torque of 90 Nm. Its engine is equipped with a 5-speed manual gearbox. It also has the option of automatic transmission.
- Price- Alto K10’s starting Delhi ex-showroom price is Rs 3.65 lakhs.
Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Performance- The Maruti Suzuki Alto has a 796cc, 3-cylinder, 12-valve BS-6 engine for power. Its engine generates 48PS maximum power and 69Nm peak torque. Its engine is equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Price- The initial Delhi ex-showroom price of the standard variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto is Rs. 2.93 lakhs.
- Performance – The 799cc engine of the Renault Kwid produces 54 bhp power and peak torque of 72 Nm. At the same time, its 1.0-liter engine produces 67 bhp power and 91 Nm torque. Both engines are equipped with a 5-speed manual gearbox. At the same time, automatic transmission is standard in the 1.0 liter engine.
- Price- Renault Kwid has an initial Delhi ex-showroom price of Rs 2.76 lakhs.